Grocery Shopping + Indian Food + Baseball!

Time to listen to mommy. Stop the junk food and start cooking, so I happily went for grocery shopping today at the supermarket!


Orange juice, soy sauce, cooking oil, cereal, red bean buns, eggs! From today onwards I shall live a healthy life! 妈妈我有好好听话!自己煮鸡蛋给自己吃呵呵呵.

So tonight I had my final feast at an Indian Cuisine Restaurant before my healthy plan starts tomorrow. The chicken is brilliant! One of the best barbecued chicken I have thus far, greatly marinated with a lingering satay taste when I burp now haha. Missing satay T.T


They also have a wide range of curry served, we ordered a cheese one which tasted awesome and some unique tomato thingy which was too sweet for a curry dish. Anyway, first time trying Naan and omg it tasted so nice!!! Definitely must eat it again when I go back to Singapore.


Look at the spread on the table. Four girls monsters.

Baseball batting as after-dinner activity! I'm getting addicted to this sport actually, apparently I'm not bad at it! With a few more rounds of practice I bet I'll be a pro haha, maybe I should buy a bat for myself.


Booked my ticket to jeju in november, looking forward to another trip out of seoul!

Comments

Popular Posts