Good Doctor Finale: Episode 20

Pat myself on the head. On the shoulder. On the back. 잘했다! I actually watched Good Doctor's Finale WITHOUT SUBS!!! AND UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!

I think movies drilling in korea does help, to think the first one I challenged a historical movie (관상) and the second one with full force busan accent (깡철이). Anyway, back to the drama, I LIKE THE LAST EPISODE! Freaking funny. And I literally laughed out loud when I see Park Ki Woong cameo-ing as the hoobae and being scolded by shi on (joowon), all the inside jokes flipped out from the last drama they collaborated (see bridal mask). LOL LOL LOL have to muffle my laughters so that my roomie won't wake up.


Now Shi On knows how to reprimand! YAY! HAAHAHAHHAHAHA. Take it easy,bro! LOL.

So all the villains turned for the good, the patients miraculously healed, and love blossomed for every couple. Good, so sweet and yes, no complaints. Joowon is the kick for this drama, seriously, I've never liked him until now.

Really loved how the relationship evolved between Shi On and Professor Kim, the intangible force which keeps them strongly tied to each other, and finally ending with the Hyung-Dongsaeng resolution (keep in mind, address privately please HAH). That's just so warm and fuzzy *grabs heart*


Can't believe I finished this drama earlier than Master's Sun.

Comments

Popular Posts