Cooking!

Nothing but praises for my new hair, the hairstylist didn't lie to me!! It's soft, silky, color's not washed off a single bit when come in contact with water (my previous one did), and the shape awesomely stays the same! Vividly recalling his "I promise! I promise!" when he fervently recommended me to go for Clinical Dye, must have been my hair's terrible state that urged him to do so. I also need to applaud his skills and sense, because he gave me such a nice fringe and picked a suitable color for my head ( I sought for his advice and he started scrutinizing my nail and palm color, wooah, professional.) Burnt the pockets with no regrets! Thereby recommending Seven Aura Hair Salon at Seoul National University Station! The designer for my hair is called Seung Jun (He rushed out to give us his namecard haha).

In exchange, I've been scrimping these few days to balance off the huge amount spent on haircut day. After the episode of red bean bun steaming, I proceed on to cooking scrambled eggs layered with cheese yesterday! What's missing was my favourite ketchup for dipping, humphs.



For dinner I pan-fried sausages I bought from emart, damn it was soooooo awesome. Not because of my cooking, but the food itself was of high quality to start with. Reminded me of the sausages I ate at a drinking pub during Snu buddy orientation, that cost a freaking 10000 for each person. Daylight (ok it was at night haha) robbery.

But today I revert back to eating outside food again. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts