The Unwelcomed 30-legged Visitor

What the  %(*&E#*(NUWQDI doggy shit is this. I don't fancy this kind of affinity, really. CAN THE BUGS STOP CIRCLING AROUND ME?!!!

I was enjoying this intense cliffhanger for the latest episode of Master's Sun, and as the episode came to an end I put down my leg (which I was sitting cross-legged on my chair) and then stepped onto something furry. Something fluffy. Something hairy. I looked down and got the shock out of my life.


No one will like this, I swear. The nauseous feeling which I couldn't get rid of even till now. Highly doubt I'm stung, but still I can't shake off the feeling and convince myself that I'm not stung. Imagine the whole feet stamping flat onto the body, if I were the insect I will definitely revenge. Took a 1.5 litre bottle and plopped it straight onto this unidentified dangerous object.

According to google, this is a common insect arthropod named house centipede. You can do a little interesting read up and broaden your knowledge just like me, who paid a terrible price for it (그 느낌이야! 상상하지 못한 느낌.. 왜 하필 나한테...)

Times like this and I appreciate my lovely roomie. Frantic together, spray, and moan together. Chelsea yaaaa! 당신은 없으면 난 어떡하지?

Sweep sweep sweep away. Gone gone gone never come back please.

Now I'm suffering from putting-my-feet-down phobia.

Comments

Popular Posts