First Movie in Korea

Challenged myself to the newest Korean movie Face Reader (관상) in theatres, no dubs and subs!


The movie opens up to a man babbling some sentences and shrouding in paranoia. Shucks. Why haven't we thought of it. Why pick a period movie instead of a modern one?


Hence the bar has been raised higher with all the 하웁니다. And a whole lot of unfamiliar phrases. Still we managed to grasp the gist of story but were left confused with some parts, finally concluding that the script sucks. Lousy show, hah. Even Lee Jong Suk is not reviving it.

Anyway, had a fantastic meal in Apgujeong, seafood jjangbbong (해물짱뽕)! For just 7000krw they have half a crab, 10+ shellfish, squid, prawn, loads of veggies and the noodles. NOW this is becoming my favourite food hahaha.


Went to Jaejoong's cafe after navigating for quite some time in Cheongdamdong, luckily we managed to catch it before it closes at 10pm! I was pretty surprised of the size of it since it's smaller than I thought, nothing really special about it except it's a celebrity's cafe. The thing I noted was: All staff are female, and the managers dress luxuriously (Not kidding, really like those in dramas).


Mixed feelings today because it is initially planned that I will go with other peeps to Carribean Bay, but thanks to my menses I have to give it a miss (refuse to use tampon it looks scary). Can sleep in and finish up my work before heading to Busan tomorrow, but... Discounted ticket for carribean gone in a smoke! What a pity, when I even brought my swimsuit here to Korea. Well, better than regretting in the pool when it turns into a red ocean hahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts