An Unexpected Encounter: Park Yoohwan!

At Andong, and on the bus back seoul. Which explains why I'm blogging haha.

The last stop for this 2D1N trip organised by SNU Office of International Affairs is at Hahoe Folk Village (하회마을), which happens to be one of the national heritage sitting right out in the countryside of Andong. It is fascinating for people like me, so I was enjoying the walk with my friend while snapping photos of this picturesque scenery when...

A figure with somewhat pretty features hurried past with an umbrella in his hand. Reason why he caught my eyes was: 1) his sneaky behaviour 2) his above average looks 3) he looks like yoohwan.

I was half suspecting him to be yoochun, but because the guy was wearing a black cap I couldn't make up my mind whether he's the recent balding and ballooned up yoochun. And I could see him suppressing a smile and hesitating whether he should let himself be recognised (Yunno, not-so-popular celebrities also have this dilemma of wanting and not wanting to be noticed in public). Another two heads turned and squeaked excitedly, so I could pretty much confirm... yoohwan!! He should be yoohwan!!

But because he moved like a lightning I failed in tailing  him (plus it was such a complicated layout in the village). HAISH. Not even a photo, ohnoooo. Such a pity since he was just in front of me and the whole place was fairly deserted. I must say, he looked very pretty in person, a family of good genes!

Let's keep this faith that the person I saw is really yoohwan. Hahaa 'coz this will end off my trip with a perfect note.

Comments

Popular Posts