Alien Registration Card

Alright, fail. This everyday-update-plan is not working. Maybe I should try updating interesting stuff instead, as advised by Kah.

The thing I deemed the funniest and most ridiculous (till I'm speechless) in these few weeks perhaps was how I wrestled with the passport photo taking machine (need to make my alien registration card, something like a foreigner card). I'm nowhere near technophobic, but somehow I hate dealing with machines like this. For example, WHAT IF the picture is ugly? WHAT IF I'm not ready for the picture to be taken? WHAT IF I'm not happy with the photo? WHAT IF. Yes, Murphy's law tells you whatever WHAT IFs will become IT IS.

God. I was too stunned for words when the camera flashed and I didn't react in time.


My GOOD friend Miss Little Grace was nearly on all fours laughing/crying her guts out.

I did my second try, this time ensuring I did not blink (which resulted in me staring into space for 10 seconds).


Grace told me I looked dumb. FINE. Whatever. Stop laughing.

So this adventure cost me twice the amount required... krw14000 (~$16). Killing myself wouldn't help, so let's think in the bright side and treat this as a little souvenir from Korea Immigration Office... *continue hammering my chest in frustration*

Comments

Popular Posts