The Power of Web VPN + New Drama Addiction

This is so amazing. I've heard of it during the computing mod IT1001, but I've never tried it. So this zai person in our SNU whatsapp group suggested using webvpn to access to school's network, which in turn will allow us to access to SNU course registration website sugang.snu.ac.kr. YES it workkkkssss. Now it just seems so stupid for whatever I've gone through last friday. Likea, really stupid.

So the steps are pretty simple. Log on to the web vpn from whichever institution you are from (NUS for me), key in your school account's ID and password, then follow the instructions/installations they have (such as java, activex control). After which, change your proxy settings (Internet options -> connections -> Lan settings) to proxy.nus.edu.sg, leave port no as 80, then click ok. Now, you can access the ever-shitty snu webpage from home!

I did all these changes in IE browser, but apparently besides IE, my other browsers are able to access snu website now too. Frankly speaking this is of no use to me since I've had registered all my courses successfully, but whatever it is, hope it can help another poor soul struggling out there while getting all terrified that he/she has to wake up on an unearthly hour just to compete in this registration war tomorrow.

Next... NEW DRAMA! This is a drama forsaken by me some months ago, but I intend to give it another try because my colleague mentioned it's really nice. Words proven true. IT'S REALLY NICE! Oguri Shun's Rich Man Poor Woman, can't wait to download the entire series when I'm at work tomorrow HAHA!

Comments

Popular Posts