SNU Course Registration Fall 2013 + Post-Sho Withdrawal Syndrome

Doubt I'm in a good shape to blog, but since I have nothing better to do, here I am~

Today marks the first day of course registration for SNU (which I have been preparing for the past week), to think I have to wake at 4.50am, have a quick washup before leaving house at 5.05am and to my horror realise that buses don't operate until 5.30am, I did something I would never have done... Cab. CAB! To someone who would rather get demerit points than cab to school because of tardiness (frequent), to someone who would never flap her flabby arms to hail down that pricey vehicle, I cabbed this morning. And I even did the cool act of "Never mind, keep the change", OMYGOD what's wrong with me. Well, to yishun mrt though. Just for the sake of catching the first train that brings me to office 5 minutes right before registration starts at 6am.

Feeling pretty stupid cos when I did the registration, turns out only one of them is a popular module. Alright, looking at the brighter side, at least I managed to secure that popular module. It's worth it, it's worth it... *self hypnotize.

By the way, you might be wondering why I've gone through this entire hassle just to register, like, why couldn't I just do it at home? Apparently,  nothing has been confirmed but it is experimented by ah kah and great me that home networks seem too weak to connect to SNU website, so it has to be big institutions (such as schools and offices) networks that are capable of doing so. Otherwise, you'll only get fed up with the endless popups of: Sorry, for security purposes, you have lost connection with this (referring snu) website.

Oh right, one thing I felt so grateful about this whole episode was, the trust my boss places in me. I only mentioned this registration yesterday by asking how early the office opens, after knowing my position immediately she trusted her keys to me. Well, I didn't foresee that coming, because my Plan B was to go school instead. So in some way or another, she moved me haha. What an emotional me.

Now, cross my fingers and hope that the courses can be successfully allocated. A bad premonition for two modules I have registered (only 2 kittens registered, including me) - they seemed so unpopular that they might face the danger of being scrapped. Oh please don't, I rather sit face to face with the professor for lesson, if necessary.

Ok, registration aside, I've wanted to post this a few days ago but simply couldn't find the strength and time to, so it was stuck inside my itouch. Starting with...

"So I suffer from post-sho withdrawal syndrome too."

Haha. Actually for the past few days I've been dreaming about Sho, until it was overtaken by the freaking course registration last night (that my sis keeps bothering me so I can't sleep and hence miss my registration). Despite me hurling big words on my previous post that Sho doesn't affect me anymore, looks like I'M WRONG! Subconsciously bothering me lol. Yay ok, it proves that my love doesn't subside afterall. :)

Comments

Popular Posts