Rich Man Poor Woman Episode 10

Hyuga's pocketing all the drama love I have for this month. In fact, Makoto too. Omo, why so cute. I really love the chemistry between them - grumpy arrogant Nerd meets the not-so-nerd Chemistry Graduate.


Few scenes in episode 10 have my heart screaming for more. I mean, shooting cheeky finger gun? Aahhh my heart nearly exploded hah. I'm pretty sure he scored more than 120, maybe like 12000000xxxxxx? Lol.


Makoto's sudden disappearance sent Hyuga whining in defeat as he reasoned (with himself) why he hated getting tangled in interpersonal relationships. Eventually he lied down flat and resorted to childish rollings across the temple floor. Hah! I really like those squirms which literally cracks me up. He's just a big boy yunno.

Now that we're slowly moving on to the final stage of explicit love declaration, let's hope that Hyuga and Makoto can have their love blossom soon!

Comments

Popular Posts