Last Day at NHG GME + Farewell for Cheryl

Two days into my holidays. Body has yet adjusted to this so apparently I keep waking up early around 7-8am. Time to learn sleeping in. ;)

Work has ended with a farewell dinner at a country club in Punggol, I don't remember the name but it says something like Sakura Shabushabu & Grilling. Boss along with her husband and two other colleagues went with me, sob sob so touched. Even overwhelmed because the food is daebak, fist size prawns, my favourite clams, eclairs, chickens, Satays.... Gotto go next time guys! But it's a drive in route, so someone, please get a license and a car!


Memories for this summer break: 6 packets of Milo from boss, Capital land mall vouchers from colleague, Lunch and random tidbit treats by colleagues, Sho posters printed in office, seeing Sho in person, N95 mask, souvenirs from kah (Korea - teddy bear keychain), yvonne (France - Eiffel Tower keychain), lingzhuo (Canada - keychain and paper holder), Microsoft excel intensive training, my new phone, lastly (and more importantly) an internship/job offer from Boss' husband who works in a media company! Great harvest for this holiday muahahhaa, indeed well spent.


Oooh and I finished Rich Man Poor Woman, seriously so good (lol how many times have I complimented the show). Too bad Oguri Shun is married now, no more fantasy thoughts for Hyuga-Makoto pairing. Ok I know they're drama characters, and should always stay as it. Reality, fly back now!


Today is a long day which started off from meeting the maos (full attendance! *touched*) and throwing a farewell brunch for cheryl who's leaving for Sweden tonight. Reached Jurong Point at 11am and we had our standard ajisen feast muahahaha. After which linz accompanied me to the bank to settle my dormitory fee transfer, and I made a new DBS debit card! Actually I preferred POSB's blue card but since it will mean having to go to posb bank to do it, I turned my back against posb lol. Then off we trained together before going on separate ways, I headed to Change Alley at Raffles Place to exchange for my Korea Won, rate...870! Of course, that's after I compared tons of money changer and finally getting this satisfying one. Then traveled to Ngee Ann City to submit my time sheets, talked a bit with my agent, and then wandered off in Takashimaya before getting tempted to eat PepperLunch. All by myself. Can't believe I'm enjoying this solitude. Finally going for tuition at admiralty, after lesson I sent a mushy message to cheryl to bid her farewell to realise I sent it to the tutee's mom. LOL. Embarrassed max, guessed I'm completely worn out for the day. Ending with my paparazzi photos!

Comments

Popular Posts