KO One III Re-Act Episode 1

KO One III springing back in action!

Simply excited just by knowing they are having a season three, and I finally set my mind to start this drama even though it is nowhere near half the series aired. Couldn't imagine how I'm handling the wait (which would stretch till this November).


Da Dong was so HOT omg haha do I sound like a hopeless fangirl? Wan Jun with his hair grown out is an equal heartthrob, but I find him still pretty much expressionless as before. The story confuses me, so which time, era, and dimension are they in? Why is it that no one recognizes WanJun and DaDong, when this is supposedly a subsequent happening from the previous season? Did all of them suffer some kind of concussion or amnesia? 


Let the story unfold itself, and hope it doesn't disappoint me.

Comments

Popular Posts