Day 2 (MyeongDong) + Day 3 (Seoul Forest)

Horrified. I have four days worth of trips to type, seriously?

Let's make this short. Hah. Actually I held on to the determination to blog every night, but somehow it didn't work as planned and I shall not give any excuses - YES, I'm LAZY. The days have gradually evolved into waking and going out in the noon, eat 100 meals, and then coming back to sleep. I supposed I'll do a quick recap on what's happening to me for the past four days.

1. Second day in Korea and our itinerary was to get our necessities (aka makeups) at Myeongdong. Had Kalguksul (knife noodles) for our brunch and it tasted just like my mom's mihunge, which means it's nice!


Then after, I bought the corn bread-cake thing introduced by ahkah last year (it's a must of course!) and munched on it on the train, Mmmmm Finger's Licking Good. Then we had dinner again at a family restaurant located at the outskirts of Myeongdong. Menu: Omelette rice, Bulgogi rice, Naengmyeon.


Loot for the day:
- Eyeliner, Mist Sprayer, Eyebrow pencil (Tony Moly)
- Eye & Lip makeup remover  (Nature Republic)
- Samples... JYJ MASK!
- Water Bottle (Paris Baguette)
- Cap (for a freaking 15000kwr ~ $17)
- Stripey tops


2. Day 3... We had eels for brunch and ohman, other than the irritating shop owner who needed triple confirmation that we were ordering lesser than the headcounts (seriously, you don't know their portion, and they keep refilling), the meal was superb.


Next up, a touring trip to Seoul Forest. I've been to Yeouido Park last year, but apparently Seoul Forest is of the largest parks and the Korean Government had spent a few hundred billion wons on it to build, so it's pretty much worth visiting. Indeed the place was picturesque, full of artsy fartsy sculptures and impressive infrastructures, and oh my god there were deers! Hah I must be sounding so sua gu but it's okay, mammals excite me.



Can't believe we played at the playground, went up the 'treehouse' to eat grapes and play games. Slacker life in Korea lol.



Oh ya, need to recommend this icepop thing I'm eating on the way to this park. SUPER nice, I'm going to buy it again once my sore throat recovers (T.T).


Dinner was at a grilling place surprisingly nice, the best samgyeopsal I've eaten thus far. Even the side dishes tasted heavenly, given how clean I've licked the veggie plate! Recommending this place at Ttuk-Seom station.



Ok I'm tired, shall continue the story on the next post hahaa. It's 4.30am now omona.

Comments

Popular Posts