Easy satisfaction is also a blessing in disguise

I was randomly telling my boss how I would stock up milos in my luggage before departing to korea, here's what she walked in with the very next day.


You might be thinking I'm easily touched. Well, apparently you won't think so if you know it's a x6 situation, 'cos she lugged in 3 big bags of this containing 2 packets each. Now, it sounds more legitimate why I'm so touched. Which milo-lover wouldn't? Well, that's also because I'm so capable that she loves me so much hahahah.

This week is a happy week because firstly, two public holidays in a row! Now that I finally realise the significance of PH in the hearts of office workers, this is really something worth celebrating. Second thing, meeting my dearest friends on Monday and Tuesday! I hadn't be able to meet the peeps for quite some while so it meant a lot to me emotionally. Third thing would none other be SNU accommodation and modules mapping successfully settled! The documents have reached safely thanks to my kiasu-ness, and I was so surprised at CNM department's leniency to let me map all my major modules, which goes up to 4 modules (note* level 3000 and 4000 omg)! GEMS office was also kind enough to approve whatsoever I gave them, so basically I'm thrilled. As for the fourth thing, the milo event haha. Fifth thing... RICH MAN POOR WOMAN IS FREAKING NICE! I'm totally on the fast track to wrapping it soon, episode 7! Worth recommending to everyone to watch! As for the last thing... next monday is my last day of work! Looking forward to freeing myself from the chain I tied onto myself duh.

Putting in a song I've taken a liking to recently.

Comments

Popular Posts