Day 4 (Namsan Tower) + Day 5 (Hongdae)

My throat has deteriorated to the point that I've to take medicine now. 왜?!! Trying my best to be good and stay away from all the spicy/fried food (which may agitate my throat anytime), but this is surprisingly hard because non-spicy/fried food seems non-existent in this country.

Made the effort to stay inside my room and not go out today (thus blogging!), let's see... I shall continue with what I have stopped for the previous post. Day 4... Namsan Tower! Okay not sounding very excited because I've already been there, so the road to Namsan was more of reminiscing the times Cheroro, Kah and I had spent together *sob* The others went up the tower and I chose to wander off myself, well, for exploring purpose. Artistic shots taken by great me:




Bought myself another hot chocolate, this time from a vending machine! Applaud myself for being able to slot the money at the correct place and not take too long to decipher if the drink is completely prepared.



Left Namsan Tower via cable car and we walked all the way to myeongdong to eat fried chicken (opened by Kang Ho Dong I guess, judging from his face smacked all over the place). Think this meal was the main culprit that triggered the final explosion of my throat. Still, 맛있어!!!


Oh right, I almost forgot about this. We met f(x) at hongdae in the afternoon filming some variety show, snapped a few pictures!


Moving on, day 5 is a chill-laxing day at Hongdae. Went to Hello Kitty Cafe and I almost died in its pinkiness.


While shopping, a fire broke out in one of the shops in second storey. Damn happening lol, why do I always encounter this kind of stuff. Anyway, patricia psycho me into buying another cap, so now I have too many caps and too little heads. We happened to come across a showcase performed by some budding band (they named themselves H.I, which means His Instrument) and it was awesome I swear. Night life in Hongdae, this is it.


Ok I'm getting lazy again, till the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts