XIA Junsu: 11am (11시 그 적당함)

I. AM. SO. IMPRESSED.


Just the second solo album and yet another breakthrough, this time challenging a one-take mv. The teaser a week ago was interesting enough (like, dang, stereos on a grass patch?!) to hook me up, now the full release has blown me off my feet. I can't close my gaping mouth, or stop the racing heart.

Goosebumps. This is so, live.

The melancholic voice layered on top of nature's music, peacefully paced with emotional pauses. Junsu may not be my favourite member in JYJ, but his songs never fail to impress me. Perhaps it just happens that he is a ballad singer, and ballad has always been my favourite music genre. Or perhaps the sense of realism has my heart attached to the mv almost immediately. The drop of pretentious story lines or aegyo attempts, just a sincere voice merged with the world of nature can be equally overwhelming too.

How I wished my 11am sounds like this. Without honking traffic, or typing of computers.

Comments

Popular Posts