Work Hate-Love + Application of SNU Gwanaksa Dormitory + Pok's Birthday Cake Design

Working is draining every single energy in me. I feel... old and feeble.

One popular question I get from colleagues visiting my little cubicle: "Where's [my boss]?" Hello, it'd be funny if my boss keeps reporting to me where she's heading to, wouldn't it? I'm her assistant, not her watchdog. -.- Well, that's my frustration towards those colleagues. On the contrary, loving my boss as usual because she's showering her love on me again, this time japanese cheesecake. Apparently, she's always worried I don't eat, which prompts her to buy coffee bean specially back for me last time. Something which I couldn't figure out is, why iced coffee? Isn't coffee bad for an empty stomach? *shivers* maybe she wanna poison me hahahaha. Just kidding.


By the way she boosted my ego this afternoon by exclaiming loudly in office, "You're really smart! Which I'm so thankful of!" Hah. Hearing this is so much a better compliment than things like "You're so pretty!", "You're so funny!" etc. Looks like I value brains a lot.

Had lunch (omg sakae sushi. half the day's pay is gone) with a colleague and it was apparent she's trying hard to befriend me because... I'm going korea. I might not be even helping my friends ship things back, so how likely do you think I'm doing it for you? Some people, sigh.

On a brighter note, application for gwanaksa dormitory went through successfully! I think it's so common SNU has a sucky IT system which reasons for my lack of fluster when I couldn't apply yesterday. Let's pray hard the course registration can be a lesser headache.

Wanted to blog about my encounter with the second replacement of Itouch, maybe I shall leave it till I receive it. Meanwhile... ZHONG JI YI BAN 3 is out!!! I didn't know they are making the 3rd season!!! Excited max, literally squealing in delight when I accidentally chanced upon it during work (haha give myself a break mah). Yay yay yay~~~ Wah Jiro really is making tons, new dramas non-stop.

Last of all, pok blogged abt it before me! Rah! Hahhaa. Thought it should remain its secrecy before the official revelation on her birthday, but since no... The cake I've drawn for her, shall post it here too :) Glad that she likes it.

Comments

Popular Posts