Running Man HaHa in Singapore + Calligraphy at Vivocity + NHG-AHPL Residency Open House

What luck. Haha's press conference was held right outside my workplace yesterday, so I brisk walked to Square2 after work to meet ahkah and wait for this big shot's arrival.



Hah. I lol-ed at his mario's hat. And my heart went out to Skull, 'cos honestly speaking I think the crowd came for Haha, so he's just a decoration beside Haha. 그나저나, 하하씨를 만날수있어서 신기하다고 생각했던데요.


This week has been pretty hapz. Qiqi and Kah came down to lunch with me on wednesday (omg they damn taitai life ok), and I met up with janice, goh and yannrong on thursday for some calligraphy thingy at Vivo (because yannrong keeps pestering me on whatsapp haha). It wasn't planned but the character I last minute wrote (in 10 seconds) was chosen to fit the last slot that made up a big "孝(fillial)", which I felt so honoured lol. Ah goh was uttering "will it be yours, will be yours?" beside me and making me nervous too lol, and yes it's mine! whoops! I see, so I'm the guest of honor and everyone's waiting for my 点睛之笔. HAH!




Today's saturday but I freaking have to wake at 6.30am to rush for work because it's NHG-Residency Open House (post medical graduate open house lah). Tending the booth and my colleague + boss say to camwhore. Omg, seriously. Yes, and seriously, I happily obliged. LOL.


Oh yay and my one month payroll has been credited into my bank account! Suddenly feeling rich because of the extra cash muahahahahhahaaaa.

Comments

Popular Posts