SHO-KUN!! Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato De: Red Carpet + International Premiere in Singapore


D-Day. The past week of anticipation just for today. But also the day of shocking realisation that my heart no longer jumps for him. In a wisp of smoke, all the passion is gone.

I attribute this unbelievable self discovery to 3 possibilities.

1. too tired and hungry
2. too small
3. the Sho fire has died down

1. woken at 7am to settle my medical report, then to register mail the documents off, walked back home (30min to and fro) and took a disruptive nap before jerking up in fear of missing the grand event - red carpet. Skipped lunch, squeezed with fans for 2hours, and Sho strolled past me. I barely had a glimpse of him, the 0.1second nice enough to fulfill all my desire for him. Fans, no joke. Lengthy hands and bodies, ultra cameras, and big heads.

2. I was caught in a dilemma to bring which camera, apparently the better one eats battery and the everlasting one has a limited zooming function. Red carpet was alright since he was so close up, but for the movie premiere at Mbs theatre... I couldn't even see him clearly despite squinting my naked eyes, let alone my camera. Perhaps that's the main reason I really don't get the 'I see him' feel, coz I really can't see him clearly. Sigh.

3. While walking back, I cannot help but question myself this point. One word: Why? Why didn't I find the thrill of seeing him as strong as or even stronger than that of last year's, when I was at Raffles Hotel oggling at the profile-pic-size sho? Gradually convinced by myself that either I'm past the age of fangirling (unlike during the secondary school days), or having seen Sho for the first time no longer excites me when it becomes the second. Thinking back, I guess what truly intrigues me in idols is the exclusiveness. That one shouldn't get to see them at all so that they remain farfetched. Sho has lost his 'sacredness' in a sense, and this serves an alarming warning that the remaining members should never appear before me. Me and my perplexing theory. 

Or maybe the 4th possibility: I'm just lagging and the feeling has yet sunken in. Doubt so, though.

My final impression of the day was, honestly speaking, sho's hair was disastrous compared to his airport hairstyle. Oh ya, and I was pretty shocked I could listen throughout the conversation between two Korean fans, and secretly sniggered when they said they were so envious of those with tickets. HAHA.

*Edit*

Just had a look at the videos and photos taken, alright I need to give some credits to my 'lousy' camera - at least on laptop everything is clearer including sho-chan. Also, I think I should be fairer to the movie by mentioning a little about it, it runs for 2 hours long and the story line is not boring. But I shall admit I did zone out at the back coz I was so hungry (didn't had lunch or dinner), and after the movie screening at 9pm, Sho and the cast went on stage to fanservice for nearly an hour long (wooah). So in the end I was so restless and hoped that everything could end so that I could go home too. Yunno, the underlying obligation to stay when Sho was still around.

Lazy to upload the videos and photos. Shall keep them for my self indulgence. Lol. Shall share an awesome picture floating on tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts