Nail Shop Paris Episode 10 (Final)

Oh. So that explains Alex's superior looks - vixen genes run in his blood. Lol I admit this revelation jerks me up from my shutting eyelids, cos I'm already half dozing off for the finale. It is like watching a tennis match and bunny being served as the ball, occasionally bouncing on both courts but never ending on one. Come on, I don't need so many match points. Cut the bullshit, short and sweet!

After a quick overview, I deem Nail Shop Paris to be a show which is perfectly fine to be missed. Not referring to reminisce but in terms of not giving a shot. Which makes it strange. Pretty boys, checked. Unique theme, checked. Decent portrayal and development, checked. So what causes the disengagement? I know it is adapted from a wildly popular Korean web novel, but drama ratings speak otherwise. Something worth reflecting on, dear production crew, I'm sorry but I don't know how to help.

And the final impression left for the show.. Alex hung's face is truly a piece of beautifully carved sculpture.


Comments

Popular Posts