ANGELS VS DEVILS: Bestie Old Pok's 21st!

Pok must count herself lucky she posted her birthday pictures right before I go for my Sho's event, coz I told her if she doesn't, the post dedicated for her will be flushed down by Sho's. HAHA. It works, so here's the pic!


Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You-hoo~
Happy Birthday To You!!

Didn't manage to join in the singing session coz Yannrong and I were locked out of the door. It's true! *Must redress my grievance* So I shall make up by singing here instead. 你長大嘍!So fast thinking about HDB, haha waseh now I'm afraid of receiving red bomb from you before I graduate. Glad that Pok was feeling great (I assume) that day - she had her long-time wish of being a PRINCESS granted, her favourite roses (one huge bouquet omg) surrounding her, had everyone being spontaneous in terms of activities, dressing, having fun etc. I never knew my shirt could come in handy (bought it a few years ago but it's never worn), black feather aka devil, white aka angel, and most importantly... TONY word LOL. So it was meant for this event. Fate. HAHA.

Though I didn't get to talk to you much on that day (as expected), I did enjoy myself! Coz the food was great muahahahahahahahahhahaha. But your aunt refused to let me dabao the brownie T.T *complain complain* Nevertheless, HAPPY 21st~!

Now I'm simply eggcited to go for Sho's red carpet + international movie premiere later. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~

Comments

Popular Posts