(Almost) Winning Sho's Nazotoki Tickets on FM93.3

This indescribable feeling. Apparently, one whole hour has passed but I'm still left in a state of shock. Simply dumbfounded.

This week has been mostly spent on getting my brain gears to turn and figure out how to win Sho's Nazotoki international premiere ticket. iweekly, uweekly, xinmsn, goldenvillage, omy.... *participate participate participate* The third day into competing in yes93.3's fastest finger call, but having no luck thus far (blame the reception, blame the phone, blame everything under the sun but not me. Today, miracle and misfortune befall on me, all in a matter of split second.

The usual 1.20pm competition was somehow brought forward to 1pm in a SMS-format competition, so I was unfortunate enough to catch the words "please SMS" only. What?! God knows how hard I was pounding my chest for leaving my mp3 player for 5min. Panic engulfed me as I quickly scanned through fan fb page to obtain the 'question', oh, jus SMS details of ur name and ic.

Sent. Wait. Meanwhile, hammering my heart.

Alright, send one more again. This time adding an additional line of "please choose me, I'm willing to accept any challenge!" (willing to sound so desperate for the first time).

At this point of time, my friend fb messaged me she won tickets from other portals, and she's giving me one. Whooah immediately I jumped into relax mode and went out of the office to lunch with colleagues.

While chattering happily, a private no called my phone... omg!!! seriously!! finding back the thrilled feeling previously experienced by hangeng's ticket winning process, I picked up. however, what comes next totally disgusted me.

x2...x2...x2......... the minute I picked up, I hear times two. for how many times? shrugs. I thought 3times, so I answered 8, and conveniently forgot this sentence started with a two. A woman laughed (obviously that's the dj la!) and the line got cut. What?!

Feeling upset coz this isn't anyone's fault but mine. I couldn't believe my luck that I'm picked, but why didn't I stay put and concentrate on finishing listening to the show?! Winning tickets myself would have been a total different excitement, or in fact, I felt defeated by myself. Whyyyyyyyyy! Why am I always so suay in the luckiest moment!! Murphy's law.

Gotta try again tomorrow. This time, I'm bent on winning.

Comments

Popular Posts