What a gloomy tuesday morning. Guanyu and Zhangfei died in a single episode, are you kidding me?! I didn't foresee that coming, and these are definitely not improving my mood in the morning. God knows how heavy my heart weighs in the packed train cabin - the whole sky seems to be crashing into me, sigh.


Guanyu is a character I've grown to love over the 50 episodes. Even though his stubborness sometimes speaks plain stupidity (好傻好天真), his loyal and righteous character has gradually won me over. And I have stay firm on the belief that Diaochan will one day return to reunite with Guanyu, thereafter a happy Tiger Five alongside Big brother Imposter Xiu and Sister-in-law Shangxiang. Isn't it supposed to be a lighthearted comedy? Why is everything heading towards the dark side? *Floods of tears and endless heaps of sighs.

Now that two of the fives are gone, I can't predict what else the drama is throwing at me. A love-hate relationship with the scriptwriters: Damnit, you win. But I love you, please give me an awesome ending that will blow me away for the one, last time.

Comments

Popular Posts