Today marks a huge breakthrough for me as I finally walk out of my tiny circle (and literally my working cubicle). Or rather to say, I was half forced into doing it. Boss' colleagues are so insistent that I should have lunch with them, so I end up tagging along and what follows is an astounding discovery that Tan Tock Seng Food Court is so nearby! Why have I gone through the trouble of dragging myself to Square 2 to eat. So we daobao back to conference room to makan, and I have an enjoyable meal time listening to gossips and complaints about bonuses being cut by 0.1. Well, guess it is really lucky my boss' clique is so accommodative towards me and has extended the invitation to me to be part of the gang, that does comfort me loads especially when I'm situated so faraway from other temps (let alone nurture friendship). So today I finally make friends with the perms in my area, and muster all my courage to bid goodbye when I knock off at 6pm. Ahhhhh happy.

Unlike the previous administrative job which had me secretly begging the minute hand to move faster, things have started to pile up this week and I find myself too engrossed in clearing up work that time passes so fast. Next moment, it's lunch time omo. And then it's time to go home. Tomorrow boss wouldn't be in, but given the amount of work I've targeted to finish off, don't think I'm having the luxurious time to slack off. Haish, damn this self expectation. But I shall make sure I do all the necessary document printings for visa application since SEP package has arrived! Wanted to take off tomorrow like boss but dumb school says the office will be opened from mon-thurs only, which means the earliest I'm getting my package would be next monday (1st july already omg!!!) Then I would need to rush to get visa applied since they have weird opening hours from 9-11am (note: school office states that we can only collect package from 10am onwards), Omo I can't imagine myself moving like 007. Then I need to send my itouch for repair at city hall (yes I've called to express the absurdity of getting an even lousier itouch), then maybe I can go and get my luggage as well. Well, I don't even have time to fill in my timesheet for submission, heck that shall go into the next round of paycheck then.

Oh ya, and I must give credits to qiqi for coming down to accompany me over lunch yesterday! The second person to come, I wonder who will be my dearest third company. Anyway, qiqi you must come down often because I'll never have enough of your face HAHAHAHA.

Comments

Popular Posts