Ko3ango Episode 29

Such a tear gushing, guts spilling episode!!! What?! Real Liubei is back to reclaim his place??!


I saw this coming, the day the imposter will be stripped from his position to let the authentic one be reinstated. But I didn't expect episode 29 to be D-Episode. Hard to bid farewell to your lover, and equally hard to say it to your flock of sidekick brothers.


I cried when Zhangfei, who knew everything, tried to hold Xiu back despite knowing it's impossible. Bromance, that's something even identity mash up can't replace. Sob.


On the other hand, the scene Xiu was forced muted by the silence spell had my nose soured too. The feeble hope that Shangxiang can know his true identity so that she knows she had not loved the wrong person. Omo, why so angst. I really can't take separation well.



But for once, LvBu (or rather, Principal Dong Zhuo) did us a service by ambushing Real Liubei and sending him to A&E state again. Haha. Means off screen he goes to let Imposter continue his job! I know that's temporary, but like what Xiu says, just a little more, let me be with my brothers for just a little while more. Yep, just a little more, just 20 more episodes of Imposter with brother gang together please?

Comments

Popular Posts