Haha. Zhen niaoed me at my resolution, and now I'm a little guilty for being so laid back (again). I will do it within these few weeks I promise! Anyway, it feels great to have someone caring for my wellbeing and make me feel less neglected (since my parents are disillusioned that I'm coping well). Thanks zhen, I'm so touched! :')

Recently, I have been hanging out with qiqi almost everyday, so she has become the most frequent person I see this holiday. Haha, not complaining, we can nurture feelings for each other that have been lost during semester days. Apparently I'm meeting qiqi later, again! Going for some ad-hoc job at mediacorp, hope it's not a scam and we get our big fat pay.

Yesterday I had a hunch that SNU package is arriving, so I tried entering my school email but... INVALID PASSWORD?! I mean, out of all days, why pick this period? When my itouch that has auto access to the email account was being sent for repair... when I need to check if the package is coming... But we have an efficient NUS ITCare team who quickly solved my problem this morning and HAHA, ya, it has arrived. So I presume I'll be busy with the pre-departure preparation work, as well as work since I'm starting tmr... Oh yes and like what I told kaiqi, I shall not procrastinate and quickly get my luggage to start packing soon!

Comments

Popular Posts