Damn, this is too awesome. So I was sad for nothing this morning (which lasted through my entire day)... Fake death omg HAHAHA, look at MaChao's face.


This show just can't stop impressing me every second... Can't pull down the grin that's hammered on my face when Zhangfei appears, or quit hyperventilating when I hear GuanYu's voice transmitting through my earphones. The invincible guy is back again! He's not dead! Woohoo champagne please!


Seriously, LOL at the 请看VCR. Look at Caocao, he's as sporting as ever (his huh face lol)! Not forgetting our 如此如此,这般这般 + 如此这般,这般如此 + est 版本. All explanation-related work summarised in this manner, I really love it hahahaahaha. Shall do that to my friends too.


Now it's the final battle OH YEAH!!! With Xiu's identity finally revealed, everyone is back to the 我们永远都是兄弟,你永远都是我们的大哥 atmosphere, so gandong *sob sob* I couldn't believe I miss it so much. BROMANCE!!! With one last episode to go, I can see myself brooding for the next few days... My Zhong Ji San Guo!!!

Comments

Popular Posts