The slacker trio is out to play again! Haha. Favourite song from teoheng today. 我慧子的中心思想是个?


Slacker trio member qiqi keeps harping to listen to the following song. I listened, but it doesnt sound as nice as the one she sang just now. Why? No idea lol.


Inspired by cheroro to track what I've been doing for the past two weeks. Though I felt so ultimately slack, counting the days in the calendar made me realise actually I only spent 4 days at home, which means the remaining 10 days I was outside. With tuition and stuff. But why do I feel so bored? Is it because the hectic days have turned me into a zombie craving for work to do? No! I need to revert back to whom I used to be! No influence shoo shoo! Lol. Anyway, cant wait for the haw par villa trip that we've planned. Ending with another Yen-j's song which I find pretty cute.

好想变成单细胞,没大脑,没烦恼。

Comments

Popular Posts