Thanks to the free tickets obtained by qiqi, I attended my first ever concert on Friday night! Singapore Social Concert at Gardens By the Bay, star list including Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen and Cee Lo Green. We arrived 1 hour late and missed some asian group (called Blush I think)'s performance, but just nice enough to catch Carly Rae Jepsen's zi-highing on stage.


It's pretty funny coz I dont know this singer except that cheryl had sung one of her songs in teoheng that day, and a woman popped up from nowhere and asked us in the very-interviewer tone, "Are y'all fans of Carly Rae Jepsen".

Me: "No. I don't even know her."

"What??!" -woman stared at me in disbelief-

Well, why out of that hundreds and thousands of people, choose to ask us. Just your luck, man.

Anyway, Carly Rae Jepsen sang a hell lot of songs till I'm starting to stone, before the teoheng song boomed through the bay as her finale song. Call me (?). Cheroro was SO excited haha, and my mood lifted because I finally hear something familiar. Dance (Jump would be more accurate) to it and then it ended! She finally goes away! Lol and I was praying so hard the next person would be Psy... OH YESH!  A nice workout I would say. Basically watching concerts is like doing aerobic exercises. Jump, scream, dance, pant, and continue jumping. And sweat crazily in midst the insanely huge crowd of audience. As a matter of fact, I think I've shaken off 2 kilograms of fats while attempting to wriggle my hips like Psy for his Gentleman song, haha, and screaming along Gangnam style. Honestly speaking I'm not a superb fan of Psy, but since he is the only performer I know, obviously I'm rooting for him. That goes to say, the moment he appears and performs, I went nuts. Qiqi commented he is surprisingly very charismatic, and I couldn't agree less. Definitely, he had "hold 住全场" and was the best performer for the night (Haah ok I'm comparing between him and Carly Rae Jepsen only). Cee Lo Green was up next but we left after listening to only one song of his lol. Not charismatic enough to hold us back, hmm.

A selca (not sell car, qiqi, LOL) at the end of the day!

Comments

Popular Posts