My year 2 officially ends today!

A dreadfully long wait since the day I finished my projects, about two weeks ago? Having only two papers rejoices the heart, however inserting a one-week gap spoils the fun. Especially when I have literally nothing to study for so I ended up catching up dramas even on the exam day itself. Haha. Honestly speaking, I don't feel that big pang of liberty because apparently, I self declared my liberty two weeks ago. That explains my recent slackness hoohoo.

Don't think I'm recapping the past semester because it is just another typical semester full of craps. Crappy modules which I can't figure out their usefulness, crappy workload which I see no point in doing, crappy exams that test the crappy content. Okay, stop my nonsense. But come to think of it, it somewhat seems a little bit more fulfilling than the other semesters, thanks to the little achievements made this semester. At least I have something to account for this year, so I have not wasted my year 2!

Now it's time to plan the holidays! First and foremost I will enjoy my deserving break with dramas~ Then tidy up my sty which has been in an alarmingly appalling state for the past five months. Then pig out with friends, search for job, settle stuff, go shop shop, and wait for my SNU package to come! Haha. And secretly hoping my exam results will turn out fine.

Comments

Popular Posts