How much Dr Jin sucked is beyond description. I have endured through 15 episodes before resigning to fate - it is just. plain. terrible. JinHyuk was the No. 1 Pain in the Ass, followed by Yeongrae, and finally Kyeongtak, and god knows how much I wanted to slap them in the face throughout the series. I don't understand how a potentially good drama could flop and screw like this, and make one sear in pain while watching it. Alright, I give up, opting to read the recaps is equally painful. Can't believe I've persevered through dramabeans' recaps for nothing, because the ending sucks as well. Goodness gracious, please spare me from all these nonsense. T.T  Only the OST is bearable and fit for consumption. Interestingly enough, a random thought invoked in me as I realised I've never ever survived any of Jaejoong's dramas. Shruggs.

Started on Gyuri's Nail Shop Paris, hopefully it wouldnt be another piece of junk. The male lead is duper-visual though *0*

Comments

Popular Posts