Going as far as watching K.O.3an Guo now, I'm so surprised a number of them sprung out to be actors whom I like! And the story is as cranky as ever, hahaha expected from K.O series. But then, I love this kind of stupid stuff (from script all the way to outfit & hairstyle), which had me spilling out tears of joy. Can't stop cackling in laughters.


In mere three episodes I have decided my bias. The guy playing electric guitar/bass (I cannot decide which is which). 脩! Aka Big brother or Liubei-imposter. Initially I was hesitant about this character because he feels evil, but as we progress with the fake Liubei I just can't help but fall in love. Treated like god coz he knows his multiplication table hah! Oh, and I thought digestion ends at small intestine, not stomach? Well, as for the number of bones I keep forgetting humans have 206, not 54 haha. What an intellectual episode.

Comments

Popular Posts