Flailing arms. Japanese version of Itazura na Kiss is equally nice, or even better than the taiwanese version (though I'm a hardcore ariel-joe shipper). Maybe because Xiangqin is portrayed way less dumber so it makes her more likable (I cannot imagine watching another round of dumb taiwanese xiangqin, just feel like hurling eggs at her face), and we have an extremely condense timeline of zhishu's rejections (we call him Naoki here) before his radar starts to react to the ever-disastrous xiangqin (we call her Kotoko here). Wrapping up episode four is already leaving me smiling and waiting for Naoki's jealously to fly, all ready for what's installed in the the coming episode. Hoohoo, charmed by Naoki. I thought like most typical production teams, they are just going to package a small fry with nice title and abilities and then dub him a genius, coaxing the audience to accept the delusional image built by them (which the hopeless me always fall for the same old trick). But this time round, NO! In the usual Oh-that's-another-pretty-boy skeptical mode until he blurted out that string of perfect english in episode one. Immediately I knew I'm hooked, gah. This kid has brain, and lives up to the name of ZhiShu, unlike joe haha (ok no worries I still love him a lot).

Haaha and I was laughing so hard (in silence) at the luck charm. You sure you asked for an amulet with luck and not curse? It's pretty dangerous yunno, taking into consideration the effects are incredibly powerful LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts