Wiping off tears and ready to dance like a party goer. Can you believe I'm done with two freaking @(C*EUNQ#E projects? HURRAY!!!! Though that tinge of sentimental feelings remain lingering somewhere within me (the disbandment of two such awesome groups), I'm just so thankful it's over and I can have some time to myself. It'd been so insanely hectic that I think I'm living like a zombie for the past few weeks, seriously. I NEED A BREAK! *kitkat*

Hah and why do I sound so relaxed in lieu of the upcoming exams? BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 2 FINALS HAHAHAHA! A week apart, and basically one of them is pure writing and can't be studied, so I technically have only one exam to mug for. Alright I promise I will still study, so please dun tsk tsk me, people. Anyway that's the price to pay for having few finals, my CAs were the nightmares that I don't think I'm giving another shot for the next few semesters. Well, at least it's over.

*Edit*

Whoohooo watching Arashi's concert dvd ARAFES! Download disc 1 but not disc 2 lol, getting all hyped up in the middle of the night aka 3am. Lol and I saw this video and totally laugh my pants off.

Comments

Popular Posts