Supposed to be on a blog hiatus mode because this week has been too mind blowing already, but taking into account that it's the last day of school for the semester I shall make an exception! 잘 마무리할게요~

As expected, everyone's making the final dash to complete their deadlines for submission, or have any test that hasn't been tested. For me, this week equates to sleeping at 4am and waking at 9am, and HEY THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT MY STYLE TYVM. Monday I had Korean Final Test, Tues+Wed+Thu to rush projects and complete my NM2209 (social psychology of new media) term paper, and Friday (which is today!) a presentation at 12pm, in-class media writing test at 2pm, tutorial at 5pm, then Korean Oral Test at 6pm. My friday is always packed from 12-8pm with a 1-hr break sigh, but HAHAHA 이젠 더 이상 참을 필요없네요! I have pulled through this torturous timetable hurray hurray~

Oh yea, even though oral test sucks as per usual, I received a little surprise from my media writing class! Just a little background information, media writing class (NM2220) was a module I kept grumbling about since the start of the semester, furthermore having a strict tutor with 3 litre dose of eccentricity definitely isn't improving things. However, maybe it's exactly her that I have to be grateful of - thank you for your explicit pet favoring that set my competitiveness on fire. Nonetheless, I must admit she put in her 1000% best to teach us, though it had been a painful learning process, I am very grateful to have her as my tutor. At the end of the day, we will know who'd been good to us and then be appreciative of it, yep I am tasting that now. Ok I think there's a need to clarify what I've tweeted in case any of you got the wrong idea. This module comprises of three major assignments and a final exam, and for the assignments I had witnessed my grades improving and finally, topping for the last one! HHAHA i beat the legendary law students in the other classes yea! The tutor has taught me well, not the lecturer (out of 13 weeks I attended only 2 or 3), so my takeaway is, stop the bullshit and fluff, get your points straight and with 1000000% of hard work, even a person like me with a lousy GP grade can excel in PR writing LOL. *o* working hard to ace this module, here i come.

That aside, Korean 4 has finally ended, to my relief. Not only because this level's syllabus is especially hard, but because... I don't need to handle the hyperactive Teacher Chi anymore. Once again, I need to acknowledge her professionalism as a Korean Lecturer, but sometimes her enthusiasm is so overwhelming that I think I have trouble reciprocating her feelings. Need to teach her to meditate a bit and chill some day I guess. Haha. On the other hand, I will miss my tutor! (Lol what's with my excessive tutor love..) 나선생님, 처음 볼 때는 실은 내가 망했다고 생각했는데 이젠 그 생각은 바꾸게 되었군요. 만나서 아주 많이 기쁠텐데 다시 한번 만날 수 있으면 좋겠다. 그럼 사진으로 내 사랑을 받으세요~!


ALRIGHT now I need to get my butt back to full force project workkkkk, till my next liberation post! Or drama post HAHA! Oh yea watching 大红帽和小野狼 now, love love love LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts