Sister's Love, awww so sweet!


Reverting back to the days which I wished every second is airtime. I hate to wait for episodes to come, especially when it's wasting my entire day amid the wishful thinking that the newest episode will somehow appear on the Net. Noooooooooo :'( And now I'm struggling between who to support since I'm growing increasingly fond of Wanhua. Here comes my periodic dilemma for every drama, sigh.


Anyway, I genuinely think Dandelion Love is good to watch, I swear I'm loving EVERY second of the show. Next episode please!

Haha. First paper yesterday, after which I went to collect things that I was informed to do so since last week. Art Science Museum issued all exhibitors a complimentary pass to access all exhibitions on a single day for free, whoopie!


Then NUSSU welfare says I won food vouchers for their dunno what food festival. To be honest I can't remember what I did, but who cares, got present can liao haha.


On second thoughts, if only this luck can be transferred to my exam papers. Hah.

Comments

Popular Posts