Pfft.... PWAHAHAHAHA!! I seriously gotto hold myself back. That IS Funny. DeFeng had a taste of his own medicine for starting the ridiculous soul possessing liar game, and then being scared out of his wits upon seeing the 100% original appearing right before him. Tsk tsk. Serves you right, hah! Spoilers ruin the surprise that Yuluo is returning to screen as the twin brother, however I wasn't that disgruntled coz this is one piece of GREAT news! The writer knows well I won't be contented with a flashback-only Huang Teng Hao (haha just realised he's called TENDER huang), and yes, you're right, give me mawrrrr.

Oh, and some eyebrow raising moments of filming flaws. You mean a CCTV in a village can capture as far as the cliff, in all angles and even achieving close up facial expression shots, and then zooming into the forest with an ultra superb voice pick up microphone? Hello, we have brains you see, so stop treating us like dummies. Another thing that disturbs me was how the characters practically think aloud. Unlike korean dramas which go for subtle eye twitching fights to convey internal thoughts, taiwanese shows have the tendency to act out their thoughts when they're alone. Quite funny lah, if you come to think of that.



Sigh, the guilty pleasure of watching shows more than studying. Which goes to show how bad it is to have long studying breaks, I just don't get the urge now. Bet I'll be regretting soon. OHNOOOOOO

Comments

Popular Posts