Ouch, that hurts. When fate cruelly challenges bromance, hearts are fated to be ripped as one watches wistfully at the duo brimming with tears. Till the end, KyeongTak could not bring himself to kill his only friend, and when Yonghwi got shot, the woeful cries got the better of me as I mourn over Yonghwi's death with KyeongTak. Flashes of good old times, then back to reality. Unlike the unpredictability of life, it is things like brotherhood that will remain unchanged throughout, regardless of how the world changes.

KyeongTak slashing that despicable guy really got me. How one person loses his sanity upon the collapse of his world, in this case Yonghwi, shows how much he cares and relies on this support. One pathetic character whom I've known through spoilers that is going to welcome death as his final ending, I hope it can be less saddening. Well, hopefully.



Comments

Popular Posts