On the verge of replying ah kah's tweet abt her philosophy complaint when it happened. My right side of the jaw dislocated.

After an hour of futile struggle to put it back, my parents and I became so exasperated that I was rushed to A&E. Waited for the doctor to come and save me and my pathetic jaw, amid the wait nurses tried to sieve information from me but I could only gurgle sounds and use the universal body language. Lol. Then the doctor came. Actually my heart sank quite a bit, why did they allocate one young handsome doctor to fix my jaws. So actually I felt a little bit awkward letting him peer into my mouth to fix me up, but a funnier thing happened which got both of us stunned. He was exerting forces on both my gums to push the jaw back, and I stared back with my mouth hanged open, which means no effect. He looked as if he's puzzled why it didn't work, and was racking his brain on how to make it work.

Doc: You want painkillers?
Me: Ohdkekfekj (Why?)
Doc: I think we'll be exerting more force, so might be a little pain.
Me: >*(/$$:(Oh)... Ok.

Ya. I said ok with my mouth closed back. LOL. And I was surprised myself, as I repeated "Oh ok, I think it's ok now". HAHA he got that amused look on his face too, and replied "looks like my exertion of force did work". The situation was so ridiculous that we find it amusing, because we just stoned there and gaped at each other. One minute ago both of us were so frustrated why my mouth couldn't close, and then I realise it's actually me who got so numbed to having my jaw open that I can't be bothered to close it when he's trying to close it. HAH. And we had a little chat after that, and then end of my jaw adventure with an unforgettable dashing doctor. Wouldn't want to see him again though, die also don't want go back to A&E.

All these right before my exam Tmr. What a luck.

Comments

Popular Posts