On board yet another new drama! Time Slip Dr Jin, omg I really love Park Minyoung she's so prettyyyyy!!

This show is training my tolerance level on bloody gross images. Firstly from mild needle poking which I flinched, then to hammering down the skull and slicing the brain open like how I do to my almond dessert, oh, not to mention fountains of blood propelling the operation scenes. The impact would have been lesser if the patient is objectified, however it's nearly impossible to ignore that that's a person you are cutting open, especially when the cameras are zoomed in straight into the face. Oh yes, I'm still hanging there.

Am supposed to be studying for tomorrow's korean final exam, but I guess korean drama watching is a form of revision? Haha trucks of excuses. Pretty intriguing, hope the ending doesn't hurt!

Ps: Wts I saw spoilers rahhh. Nothing in this world is scarier than those.

Comments

Popular Posts