My heart froze when I saw the marks. Concept paper our lecturer calls it, a total of 200 marks in which MCQ accounts for 100m (4m each), and then another 30m for the kind of filling words (3m each), and finally 70 for open ended (mostly 10m each). For the first concept paper, I scored so high for the written part but died at mcq, 8 wrongs. The teacher announced how zai the class was, with the historical highest average marks of 166 and the best scoring 193. I was so affected because I didn't even achieve the average score (my mark was 152), and in fact very worried because it's 20%. How to match up to seniors' pace?!

Concept paper 2's result is out, and I don't know to feel happy or sad. Highest's 189, average 166 again, and I got 167. Only one wrong for MCQ (lecturer commented VERY GOOD) and Filling word section, which means I died at open ended this time round. Should I feel happy that I've improved? Or sad that after studying so hard, I merely just passed the average point? The thing that worries me now is, it can barely cover my previous mark to meet the average point, omg I dun want a b-!!!

Really, this kind of mark-conscious mindset. What has the education system turned me into...

Ok, not that I can change the mark anyway. Just do my best in the remaining project and be a carefree pok. *fervently waiting for holidays to come* Haish I think I'm going to die from sickness and sleepiness even before I can Chiong my project. OHNO GIVE ME POWER!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts