It hits me that... I am finally 21!

Today starts with a perfect tone. 00:00. Like always, I appreciate all wishes sent to me, and you know who you are. After reading the wishes i continued with my transcription work that lasted till 03:45am, and then a 4.5hr sleep before waking up to go to school for project meeting. Reached school at 9.30am and headed to uhc to remove my stitches, and the first piece of good news was: no infection and it is healing well! Guess what's the first thing I did after having the stitches removed. I chased a bus. Haha, a free man galloping stitch-free, can't express the immense thrill experienced. Had consecutive project meetings from 10.30-12, 12-2, 2-4, and the problems initially encountered while doing the projects (hence making me vexed) were somehow magically solved, thus making me damn pleased with myself and our group members. Lessons throughout the entire day till 8pm, and my interactions with teachers today made me happy as well, something I wouldn't have had imagined during the start of the semester (especially towards that tutor whom I refer as giving me ultra stress). All were so smooth today that it's unbelievable, the traffic, the waiting time, bus/train arrival, project milestone, academic progression, friends whom I've made + met... everything! Even the aunty selling snacks at koufu gave me free service today. I don't know, but I feel that the whole world is celebrating with me today. Lady Luck sticks faithfully to me all day long, yay. *smile* Korean presentation wasn't that smooth sailing but my mood was lifted after joking with my korean tutor. It's pretty amazing how she treated only me like her chingu haha, am I really that Sui bian? LOL. *thinking back of my tutees who always think I'm their friend too.

Even reach home early today, I mean, hey, 8.57pm can you believe it?! Had a simple celebration as my dear stingy sister bought me my favourite chocolate fudge cake. I feel so loved today, thanks everyone :D

One birthday that will be pretty memorable. Removing my first stitch (after receiving VIP treatment in uhc all these while), and running an extreme schedule which didn't allow me to even stop a second to recall, hey it's my birthday today. And perhaps, this is the real birthday we will be leading in the next 10-20 years as career women? Hmm.

Still, today ends in a perfect note. I enjoyed myself despite being alone, but I don't feel lonely because I know all of you are out there for me. Love for the win, Happy 21st Cheong Ying Hui! Be smart, pretty and humble always!

@qiqi: yes I'm ignoring you. hahahaha

@zhen: hahha I din realise I'm the 4th mao until u mentioned it!!

@cheroro: why ur wishes so short. wish me more, like money continues rolling or sth.

@kah: I await ur 'comeback'! my present 줄게 꼭 기억해야돼!

@janice: please dun make me drunk, later I kiss u haha.

@pok: bbf~ I know I dun have to say much, 你了我对吧. hehe

and to the others who wished me birthday, thank you thank you! have a nice weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts