Hopelessly addicted to Dandelion Love (幸福蒲公英), it is so nice!!! So I'm stuck now waiting for the next episode to air tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the next day, next... How many tomorrows must I wait? HURRY UP grrrrs *regretting for starting early* To be honest I'm quite taken aback by the strong story line, especially when it's not produced by any of the 'Big' broadcasting stations in Taiwan. Move aside, it's the shrimps era now. Show'em what you've got!


As hyped as any dramafangirl is, the non-stop chattering for Lixing (played by Danson Tang) to stop misunderstanding Jiadong and recognise her soon. Hah I think I'm easily persuaded to fall in love with any guy in the show, now it's the neighbour boy Wanhua (played by Li Shao Xiang). Not long from now, we're be struggling with a Zongnan-Lixing-Wanhua-Jiadong rectangle love hohoho. Zongnan will be the sad case I guess, since relationships never work out between siblings. Anyway, episode 16, come fast pleassseeee. m(-_-)m

Comments

Popular Posts