Hello good morning world. It's 5am in the morning *yawn*

Not that I woke up so early, just that I have not sleep yet. When one has to rush two major projects within two days, sticking to the computer 24/7 is not a surprise. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping we can end this misery soon. Plunging straight into doing webtoons after completing a 100+ pages report this morning (or should I say the whole of yesterday? Time confusion). I swear I will end this not-my-style-average-4hrs-sleep-per-day inhumane lifestyle, it's draining my youth away!!! Think I'm yawning to the extent that wrinkles are forming on the side of my mouth. *worried*

Nino's song is a good rejuvenator for this gloomy mon-tue period. Nah, introduce introduce. Haha. Adding Ohno's too yay, his voice! Haven't watch sho's, aiba's and matsujun's but it wont be too long before I watch heh, after I finish those vomiting jobs.



Comments

Popular Posts