What could have started as a beautiful day. Wake up, go to lecture, submit the assignment I've toiled over for the past week, meet up with a Korean to conduct an interview, hopefully making friends with him and exchanging contact, then settle some stuff in the afternoon, after that off I go for my tuition at night. But things just turn awry.

Jerk up to realise it's daylight. 15min left before lecture ends, and I'm supposed to meet that korean 30min later. Frantically called my friend and luckily she's in school to help me submit my assignment, which I'm seriously so thankful for (she isn't taking that lecture). Rushed to school, tripped and fell, and my right feet soaked in blood. Literally. So the blood dripped from kent ridge mrt to A2bus all the way to central forum, and many stared at me. Well, some offered their help but I need to rush to meet my friend to conduct the interview so I was rejecting with a painful smile. Met up with my friend who gave me that horrendous look. The korean didn't see it and was damn nice to even volunteer edit my script besides being interviewed, and I couldn't concentrate on his above-average appearance coz my bleeding toe was keeping me too preoccupied. Of course, there goes my plan to further interact and make fren, coz after that my fren rushed me to uhc to have me stitched up.

I was classified as emergency case haha, so they wheel chaired me into the room without waiting. Doctor stitched my would with constant frowning. Injected anesthesia and I have confirmed that's the most painful part for surgery (rmb my wisdom tooth). Nurse gave me that pitiful look, said the whole chunk of dangling flesh on my right third toe made things worse. Sigh, but they said I was a brave girl HAHA.

Now my plan for the day is ruined. For the next few days too. Cancelled tuition since I'm crippled, have to go back uhc for wound redressing tmr and on Monday (polyclinic, they say, on sat). Dint go and meet teachers in the afternoon for recommendation letters and assignments as I jumped on the train and headed straight back home. What the heck, hope today's suay-ness can block something that's bigger.

By the way I wanted to blog about Random Blends exhibition, but I guess this drowns it. What a day rah.

Comments

Popular Posts