The last sequence for TVN's Flower series has finally ended. From Flower Boy Ramyun Shop to Shut up Flower Boy Band and eventually Flower Boy Next Door, this long ride filled with ggotminam (flower boy) has undoubtedly pampered our eyes to the land of nowhere. Quite a number of eye candies popped up from this sequence (such as Infinite's L), and I get to see my beloved acting as well (Yoon Si Yoon), every scene's worth a screen cap. ohhh I'm in complete blissful mode hah.

should we go on a trip? island? kekeke
I'm watching you 
hmph!
*touched*
what's the spelling for that... errss.

Plot wise, I would rank Shutup high on the list, whereas the other two faring fairly. To be honest, BoyNextDoor was a let down, even though the cast was strong, the momentum of the show wasn't up on par and it ruined the show. At the start it was engaging, with inner complexities of characters overlapping and laying depth for the show, but as the drama goes on, things begin to drag. We lose touch of the focus of the drama (or does it have any in the first place?), and then we lose interest. I love everything from ep1-14, but 15 and 16 were crap which could have been condensed into say, half an hour scene. I don't care how they want to end the story, just save the bullshit and end it, because I DON'T CARE. Humph. If not for adorable Yoon Si Yoon this would have already been duped by me.

All in all, I have no takeaway from the show except for panda cap and elephant taming. Or that your destined is someone who possesses telepathic ability to read your mind. Yep, that sums up everything. Oh I think I forgot binoculars used to spy your eye candy next door haha.

Comments

Popular Posts