The final touch that perfected the whole drama. School 2013, my love for you is beyond words, because you're simply too awesome.


If I were asked to pick my favourite pairing, honestly I can't name one because there's too many. Heungsoo-Namsoon? Kang-Jung ssem? Or the ex-bully trio jungho-yikyung-jihoon? I am so glad everyone finds resolutions to their friendship, and builds a great chemistry out of it. We know how fantastic it was, but never have I thought it to exceed way out of my expectations. Seriously, merging Heungsoo-Namsoon and bully trio? Sleepover at Namsoon's jib? That was so warm and fuzzy.


Throughout the series my heart did not exactly go out to Jungho (it was busily occupied with the angsty knot between Heungsoo and Namsoon), but last episode nailed me straight as I teared at Jungho's final decision to leave school. How picturesque the school is painted, but how reality forces certain people to leave this seemingly dreamland. But we long for the return of Jungho one day, regardless how rotten and nasty he once was (I really hated him to the core).


Also, I love how Jungho was the one who help Teacher Kang break out from his chains of past burdens. Having the school's worst badass student being the one who grabbed and pulled Teacher Kang back was especially meaningful, since it should have been the other way round. That had my heart cringed, and my nose feeling sour. *Try hard to hold back tears*


It'd been an overwhelming ride, I must say I've enjoyed myself really well thanks to this drama. A great one to watch, it'll have you finding back your high school days filled with troublesome punks, but fluttering with innocence and loyalty as so to speak.


On a side note, I kept muttering Heungsoo and Namsoon to come out of the closet and marry each other. Did you see how they bicker like a newlywed? OMG just get together lah HAHA, I'll totally in for this bromance.

Comments

Popular Posts