So much pain and love felt this week. And because of the pain, it doubles the love. Thank you for all the concerns, people! I will recover well, all because of y'all haha. A special thanks to pok who came to school yesterday to be my one-day maid, helping me run errands and be there during my embarrassing moment of losing a recommendation letter that I received just a while ago. That was really, ridiculous. And ohno she told me Clementi has blackballs. There goes my money for the next month...

My korean poem was picked as one of the best (two are selected) during tutorial, which surprised me to an extent that I let out an 'ooh'. Hah. I spent only an mrt trip to write it leh. Which goes to prove that time and effort are not proportionate to result. BUT I'm definitely not implying that one should not put in time and effort when doing things. That would only guarantee an absolute zero. 꽝!

Here's my poem!

엄마의 말

아이고 얘들아 여기와
엄마가 밥을 만들어 줄게
왜 잠이 아직 안 자냐
당장 게임을 그만해라 안 듣니?!

아이고 얘들아 여기와
엄마가 품속에 안고싶어
결혼해서 축하한다
이제 더이상 유치하지마 알지!

아이고 얘들아 여기와
엄마한테 얼굴 보여 줘라
왜 울고있니 울지마
내가 니곁에 없는테도 잘 살라

[Translate]

Mom's words

Aigoo my children, come here
mommy will make food for you to eat
why haven't you sleep yet
Stop your game right now, do you hear me?!

Aigoo my children, come here
mommy feels like hugging you
my congrats for your wedding
Now you cannot be childish like you used to be, understand!

Aigoo, my children, come here
show mommy your face
why are you crying, don't cry
Live well even if I'm no longer by your side

Here's my photo taken during Random Blends 2013. As narcissistic as human could be, I've counted the number of shots taken. 6! Ok la not bad, include some of my work shots then the number increases. Flip through the album if you want to see the Great Me

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527781520605905.1073741827.165274586856602&type=1

Ok the maos are rushing me to think of my birthday present and celebration. I thought of a luggage suitcase, winter jacket... How about sponsoring part of my plan to buy samsung galaxy? haha so a hongbao will do *hint hint*. Or yall can decide the first two that I've mentioned. ok settled, then for celebration we could have a dinner on sat 6 april? Like around 6.30pm?

Comments

Popular Posts