This is one of the rare days I stayed up till so late to finish my assignments... The usual me hate pushing things to the last minute, simply because I know myself too well that I cant handle tasks at the eleventh hour (The amount of stress is no joke). Which means to say, me doing work at this hour says for itself how much things there are to do. Biggest sigh ever.

Cheryl said I've turned frail looking, with sadness oozing out from my pores. I cant agree less. Not sure if this is my depression period, or mainly because I'm sick of school. Or sick with my life. I think I need a dose of change, activity wise, environment wise. Can't wait to get out of this sickening routine of deadlines, tuition, and aimless living, and seek for a seemingly different curriculum in Korea.

Perhaps the only lesson I'm enjoying now is sequential art, although it's taking a huge crap out of my time to do the assignments (5 frames to tell a story). It is a class I've envisioned long long time ago, something which I have pictured myself doing if I were to enter university. I don't know what the future lies for this module, whether I'll get an A, B or C, it doesnt really matter because it's what keeps me going for this semester. At least for now, maybe. I can't believe I'm beginning to dislike my favourite Korean class...

Another war to take down tomorrow, before CNY arrives in its cheery self. I hope I can make use of this supposed holiday to clear up the mess I'm accumulating for the past weeks. Hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts