Super nostalgic. I never finished the show, but I remembered how crazily obsessed I was then. The secondary school days when I kept rapping '我们是终极一班,帅气得...不得了~!' And how persistently I hooked to the show despite finding it incredibly ridiculous... Those days!

7 years later, Season II of KO one is here alas! I never quite get the crap sequence of KO-Family, KO-Kingdoms etc, but hey! The class version is back! My original characters are back (汪大东!), along with my favourites (丁小雨&亚瑟王)incorporated into the storylines and spiritually supporting the show. Really hope they can have a guest appearance at the end, to fulfill my final wish of seeing the cute trio together again.

Strangely enough I am sucked into the show right now, fervently chasing the show and am already at episode 11 (wow, an achievement within two days). Nice show omo :) And HOT Jiro

Comments

Popular Posts